Bodywork is a powerful and effective way to relieve stress on every level — body, mind, and spirit. We offer a variety of services, and each session is tailored for your specific intentions and needs. We use only the highest quality oils and body products (cold-pressed massage oils, organic hand-made body butters, and doTERRA essential oils) on our clients, because we believe that you deserve only the best!
No matter what issue you want to work on — whether it’s an area of tension, a chronic injury, or relaxation, consistency gets the best results! That’s why we’ve developed three monthly Bodywork Wellness Package options to serve you best!
VIP Bodywork Wellness Package – $375 billed monthly
This package is a 6 month commitment to your personal wellness (r)evolution! It includes two 60-minute bodywork sessions (of your choice) and two 50-minute Wellness Coaching Session per month. You will see and feel big changes come to fruition in your body and life.
PREMIUM Bodywork Wellness Package – $150 billed monthly
Includes two 60-minute bodywork sessions (of your choice) and 1 Wellness Strategy Session per month. Together we will look at your goals and decide what next steps are necessary on your journey to wellness.
Basic Bodywork Wellness Package – $80 billed monthly
One 60-minute bodywork session (of your choice) for bodily maintenance.
Of course, you can also schedule a one-time session as well by clicking the button below.
Massage & Bodywork Choices
- Swedish Relaxation Massage – for deep relaxation and tension relief
- Deep Tissue – for addressing specific pain and/or chronic issues
- Thai Massage – acupressure and assisted stretching for revitalizing the body
- Pregnancy, Labor, & Postpartum – specialized massage that specifically addresses relevant issues for each stage of the journey
- Foot Reflexology – massage and specific pressure point routine that stimulates body systems for overall health
- Craniosacral Therapy – deeply therapeutic work that works surrounding the Central Nervous System, using gentle holds of the cranium and spine, as well as other bones and soft tissues of the body, in order to restore balance and heal trauma
- Kundalini Reiki – a healing energy session
- Aromatherapy – add the sensual and healing effect of dōTERRA essential oils to any bodywork session (EOs can significantly improve your ability to relax!)
- Healing Hands (or Feet) – luxurious massage treatment for hands and/or feet using our house-made Organic Healing Skin Balm (your skin will Thank You!)
Single Bodywork Session Prices
60 minutes $90
90 minutes $125
120 minutes $175
Healing Hands (or Feet!) $30
*Receive 10% off for each person you refer to me who schedules and purchases a massage. No limit!
Jessica Graham Robinson, NCBMTB #334203-00
Jessica graduated from South Carolina Massage Therapy Institute’s 500 hour massage therapy program in 2002, and also became certified through the National Certification Board for Massage Therapy and Bodywork that same year. She traveled to Thailand in 2005 where she studied Thai Massage and Reflexology at the Thai Massage School of Chiang Mai. In 2010, Jessica was certified as a Nurturing the Mother® pregnancy massage therapist. Jessica is a student of Visionary Craniosacral Work® with Hugh Milne, and has completed 128 hours towards her certification in VCSW®. For the past 15 years, Jessica has enjoyed practicing, and learning about, massage therapy and the vast healing benefits associated with touch. To schedule your massage, call: (307) 349-4986.