Would you like to Evolve your Health? This FREE TALK will give you tools to make real, lasting changes in your life! There will be some great freebies, too — smoothies, recipes to take home, and invitation to my yoga class!
I can’t wait to see you!
Are you like me? When I’m thinking of gift-giving for the holidays, I look for something of real quality that will last. My gift-giving requirements are pretty steep. Specifically, these are some of the things I look for —
- Something that LASTS. A one-time amusement doesn’t meet my standards. Because it will spend much more time in a landfill then in my friend’s life.
- Something of VALUE. I prefer my gifts to have some true purpose, or meaning — again, not just a cheap thrill.
- Something that has a positive effect on the HUMANITY and/or the PLANET. Cheap toys from China don’t make it under my tree. I don’t want to support sweat shops, child labor, or any other practices that are doing way more harm to people and the environment than good. Extra points for buying from small businesses with conscious and sustainable practices!!
- Something that ENHANCES the life of the recipient. If a gift I give can somehow bring more ease, enjoyment, or educational value to the life of my friend, or family member, then I feel good knowing that I really made a difference.
- Something HANDMADE is always extra awesome in my book, whether I make it, or I purchase it from someone else. When you buy from small, local businesses, the money goes directly back into the community where you live, so you’re doing a service to your town!
One thing I feel good about giving is dōTERRA essential oils, and homemade products using these oils. Last year I made homemade candles using dōTERRA essential oils, and they were a big hit! I think I hit every single one of my gift requirements with that one. My family got to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of essential oils every time they burned their candles and thought of me!
This year I wanted to share the dōTERRA Holiday Gift Guide 2016 with you! One of the things that caught my eye in their holiday collection this year is the Peace Basket.
Gift of Peace
The story of the Rwandan peace basket is one of triumph over tragedy. One hundred days in 1994 became known as the Rwandan genocide. Officially known as the genocide against the Tutsi, an estimated 70 percent of the Tutsi population in
Rwanda was killed during a few short months. While the stories of loss and tragedy are innumerable, the real story is told through the people, the landscape, the
children, and mostly, the future. Communities of people joining together in
traditional basket weaving cultivated healing and harmony. Gifting the baskets
to others continued the united pledge to establish peace. Love and nurturing pulsed through the streets of Rwanda. As women gathered together building pieces of art, they left behind healing, hope, strength, and honor.
In the same beautiful countryside that once rang the sound of destruction, the sound of laughter and love echoes off the beautiful, joy-filled faces of the Rwandan people choosing each day to build peace.
Through the Rwandan Peace Basket project, over 2,000 women were provided work and paid a fair wage for each basket made exclusively for dōTERRA. To further community impact, an adult literacy program was established to provide an
opportunity for those who were unable to attend school. Through this program, dreams become reality as men and women are finally able to write their names, read employment applications, open and use bank accounts, and teach generations to
come how to do the same.
This set includes a uniquely colored, randomly selected ornament basket. Each basket is handmade with sisal fibers from agave plants and features a tag signed by the specific artisan who made it. A 5mL bottle of dōTERRA Peace® Blend is included.
Thank you for choosing the Gift of Peace this holiday season. We hope you may feel your continuous role in supporting the 2,000 artisans as you share the Gift of Peace with those you love.
If you’d like to take a closer look, click on the image, or the “dōTERRA Holiday Gift Guide 2016″ link above. Ready Give Back with some of these gifts? CLICK HERE to go directly to my dōTERRA site to purchase. If you have any questions, I’ll be happy to give you a FREE consult on how you can start using these amazing essential oils and seeing results today! Looking for a way to make extra money on the side? CONTACT ME to find out more and become a member of my dōTERRA team!
SOOOOO Much LOVE!!!